On Board BagSunday, June 22, 2014
On Monday, I am going away on a short holiday. I thought I'd share with you what I'm taking on board with me, and what I'm likely to be carrying with me on a day to day basis whilst I'm away.
I decided to opt for this cute, pleather backpack, rather than a handbag. A backpack is just so much practical for a holiday, especially when you never know how much you'll be walking and adventuring.
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green - I bought this the other day and I'm saving it specifically for this holiday, can't wait to get into it!
- iPad Mini - because I'm guaranteed to get bored at some stage, particularly on the plane... It'll be stocked up with episodes of Bob's Burgers, of course.
- Earphones - to block out the world
- Raybans - I take these everywhere with me, they're always needed!
- Beanie - because it's going to be quite cold where I'm headed.
- Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment - my lip saviour!!
Not featured, but also coming along, are of course my phone and DSLR camera. Be expecting some image heavy posts when I return!