The Foolproof Choc Chip CookieFriday, January 22, 2016
I've always been a sucker for a good choc chip cookie! I made these the other day, and they turned out brilliant so I thought I'd share them. They were perfectly crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle.
Here's what you'll need:
- 125g butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (I added more because vanilla is too delicious)
- 1 and 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
And here's how to make them:
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour and the fold through chocolate chips.
- Place teaspoonsful of mixture on a greased baking tray and bake for 10-15.
- Cool on a wire rack.